Thursday 6 May 2010

holidays

It's been ages since I last updated this blog; not because there has been any shortage of awe and wonder simply a shortage of time!  


We've been away on a fantastic adventure to Ko Yao in Thailand and had an unexpected (and eventful) few days in Singapore because of the ash cloud. 


There were so many moments of wonder from our time away that I could write about it's hard to choose just one.  And I'm sure as time passes I'll write about others.  But perhaps my perfect moment was this... 


An early morning (as so many good times with my children are) and the promise of some special time together taking a walk.  This time to the beach to see the sun rise. A first for both of them and a moment of joy for me - the pink sky, the mystical rocks in the sea and the squeals of delight from the children as the big pink blob inched its way over the horizon.  Glorious.


http://www.koyaobay.com/data/koyaobay_pavilions/home/#



No comments:

Post a Comment